We are looking for a restless soul to join our production team as a Production Plant Manager.
In this role you will be leading the daily operations of a very talented team - from koji production to final distillation.
Confidence, competitive mindset and teamwork are a must and the candidate should be able to adapt fast and cover a wide range of responsibilities.
The Production Manager’s main function is to ensure efficient and timely production of services, within budget and to industry standard.
The successful candidate will be able to plan, organise and control the branch needs while overseeing staffing requirements and will streamline processes for operational effectiveness.
The Production Manager will report to the senior management.
Where will your time typically be spent?
- Establishing and facilitating departmental procedures which in turn enhance the production and efficiency of the department, while supporting safety policies and procedures.
- Planning out the ongoing production programme. Ensure the production schedule is up-to-date and well executed.
- Overseeing, monitoring and maintenance coordination of general facility utilities and all production equipment.
- Supervising, reviewing and revising crew scheduling, if required.
- Monitoring and regulating staff needs to ensure optimum performance levels.
- Working together with Procurement to oversee consumable and equipment stock for increased financial effectiveness.
- Auditing and reviewing paperwork and processes to ensure compliance.
- Monitoring and scheduling orientation/training for new and existing employees in conjunction with the Health and Safety Committee.
- Practicing good housekeeping at all times to ensure a safe and non-cluttered worksite.
- Ensuring that all requirements related to food and work environment regulations are in place and updated.
- Participates in and demonstrates an understanding of safety principles and practices; follows all safety policies and procedures to support a safe working environment, including safe operation of machines and equipment.
- Reporting production status to senior management.
- 4+ years Brewing/Distilling industry experience required
- 2+ years experience in a leadership role preferred
- Experience and knowledge of provincial health and safety standards and food authorities requirements
- Working knowledge with supply chain and production planning
- Eligible driver’s license
- Ability to work within a team
- Proven ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Willing to work evenings, on call and weekends when requested
- Languages: Danish (Basic - Intermediate); English (Advanced)